Isaac, that may be the best idea you've had since...um...your last great idea. (I was gonna say the guitar hero skin, but I feel like you've had one since then) We should probably watch the first one too though. ;/
You dont have to watch the first one but there is one scene that only makes sense if you have seen the first but other than that you really dont have to. Another really good dance movie if you guys are interested is Stomp the Yard. That and Step up 2 are probably my favorite dance movies that I have seen.
Hey, I've had plenty of good ideas since then..... I just can't think of any right now. lol glad you liked the skin though. ^_^
But wait a minute! Shellie, I distinctly remember you telling me to NOT see Step Up 2. I mean, I'd still love to watch it with you, but that was actually intended to be sarcastic. *confused look*
Yeah, but that was before when I thought it was full of sexual content. Ryan has informed me since then that it wasn't like that at all. I always wanted to see the first one anyways. That's a tad sad though. I thought you actually wanted to come and watch it with me. =<
Oh and I thought I might want to let you know this. The movie has a pretty basic storyline. The reason I like it so much is because it has some really cool dances in it.
Dude, I just watched Step Up with Isaac, and the dancing was totally awesome! Makes me wish Village had a hip-hop class. The movie itself was just okay though.
That was my thoughts exactly. For a while because of So You Think You Can Dance, Step Up and other movies of that sort I did take hip hop classes but they didnt do very good business and we havent found another for me to go to yet.
Ya, the movie itself was alright. Dancing was stellar. Too bad about the hip hop Ryan. You'd probably be really good. =) lol I like that Gev guy. His little 39 second routine was awesome!!
22 comments:
It's just a bunch of black boxes. You put too many there, so it takes forever to load the pictures.
Ok ill change that.
Wow. I watched the final Rain Dance video just now. That was totally awesome! ;P
Yeah Step up 2 is one of my all time favorite dance movies, and trust me ive seen lots.
Is it really? huh, I heard it was kind of gay, but haven't seen it myself, so I wouldn't know...
No not at all. The leader of the school she winds up in though wants to turn everyone into ballet dancers. But again its not at all gay.
hm... might have to check it out then. What do you think Shellie? Should I get it and bring it over to your house? ^_^
Isaac, that may be the best idea you've had since...um...your last great idea. (I was gonna say the guitar hero skin, but I feel like you've had one since then) We should probably watch the first one too though. ;/
You dont have to watch the first one but there is one scene that only makes sense if you have seen the first but other than that you really dont have to. Another really good dance movie if you guys are interested is Stomp the Yard. That and Step up 2 are probably my favorite dance movies that I have seen.
Hey, I've had plenty of good ideas since then..... I just can't think of any right now. lol glad you liked the skin though. ^_^
But wait a minute! Shellie, I distinctly remember you telling me to NOT see Step Up 2. I mean, I'd still love to watch it with you, but that was actually intended to be sarcastic. *confused look*
Yeah, but that was before when I thought it was full of sexual content. Ryan has informed me since then that it wasn't like that at all. I always wanted to see the first one anyways. That's a tad sad though. I thought you actually wanted to come and watch it with me. =<
no no. i do.
Yeah. Sure. -_-
ah, you're killing me shellie. just wait, as soon as i get the first one i'm bringing it over. =)
Oh and I thought I might want to let you know this. The movie has a pretty basic storyline. The reason I like it so much is because it has some really cool dances in it.
wow!
Dude, I just watched Step Up with Isaac, and the dancing was totally awesome! Makes me wish Village had a hip-hop class. The movie itself was just okay though.
That was my thoughts exactly. For a while because of So You Think You Can Dance, Step Up and other movies of that sort I did take hip hop classes but they didnt do very good business and we havent found another for me to go to yet.
Ya, the movie itself was alright. Dancing was stellar. Too bad about the hip hop Ryan. You'd probably be really good. =) lol I like that Gev guy. His little 39 second routine was awesome!!
You're right. I just watched the video, and he rocked. XP
If you look Hok up on YouTube some of his stuff is amazing. And im glad you think so =)
These videos don't seem quite so "new" anymore.
Post a Comment