July 21, 2008
More Movies
I have been watching lots of movies lately. Yesterday I saw Hancock and The Mummy. Hancock was really good. I cant believe there were people that were criticizing Will Smith for saying F*** and the frequent use of the word asshole because of the little children that look up to Will Smith and then parents were complaining about it too because they took their 6 year olds to see it. Oh my god. If you dont want to have your 6 year olds (or younger) exposed to the word F*** then dont take them to PG-13 movies, especially if they are rated for language! My god some people are stupid. On this one website when we were looking up movie times I saw a review from this one guy who started yelling at those people and I applaud him. Go dude! Now to the actual movie. Its really funny and sad and action packed, they even gave the Hollywood ending. Super big twist. He actually shoves one guys head up another guys ass...That was kinda freaky. Another awesome performance from Will Smith. Wow I almost forgot about The Mummy. It was the creepiest/scariest movie I have ever seen. Everyone ends up dead in the end except 4 people out of the maybe 20 or 25 people. All of them die in very creepy disturbing way. Oh and the entire nearby city end up as the mummys brainwashed slaves. And this all happened because the emperor wouldnt let the dude bring back his secret love so they could live happily ever after. I give it a 4/10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Everyone seems to watch more movies then I do, but then again most movies I don't like. =(
Ya no kidding. Parents need to be more aware or just shut about stuff like that. Funny, I haven't seen those movies either. How would you rate Hancock, considering The Mummy got a 4/10?
First of all i want to change my rating Im gonna give mummy 2/10. Hancock would get a 9/10 from me for a great movie.
Wow! Sounds like I need to see that. One of my friends who went said he liked it, but thought the first half was better than the second. What do you think? Did it lag a bit near the end, or was it action packed all the way through?
It was more funny in the beginning because of all the "stuff" he does. But aside from that it really doesnt have that much action stuff in the beginning. More super hero stuff later. So I would say action packed with lots of funny stuff and story the entire way through. The only part that doesnt have pretty much any action is the part where he is in jail.
Post a Comment