July 18, 2008

I cant believe I forgot this

While at the aquarium we saw a REAL GENDERLESS PANDA BEAR FISH! Its called...I cant remember the name but i has rainbow in the name.

10 comments:

WolfAngel said...

Funny, I've never heard of a panda bear fish...

Acorn said...

OMG IF YOU EVER TALK ABOUT A YOU-KNOW-WHAT AGIAN, I'LL.... I'll.... Umm.... Well I wouldn't be too happy about it...

Globetrotter said...

hm... think I read about something like that this year in Biology.

..... why don't you want him to talk about it Ben? ^_^

Getness said...

I would tell you but then Ben wouldnt be too happy.

WolfAngel said...

There are some fish that are genderless, but Ryan was referring to a joke that originated in teen drama. A genderless panda bear (matthew's doing) appeared in two or more skits. It was funny for a while, but, like Powerthirst, some things get really old really fast.

Getness said...

Thank you Shellie.

Acorn said...

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!! In addition to that Ryan completely overused it on Jevon's blog he kept saying he was a g***erless p***a b**r.

Getness said...

I wasnt but yourtoe was. =D

Acorn said...

That too is old. <.<

Getness said...

Yes but it was funny.