August 24, 2008

Runescape 99 skills log

Ok since you guys want me to start blogging again I will be starting a skill log while I try for 99 hunter and mage. I am currently at 54 hunter and 69 mage. I am hoping for both to be 99 by the end of the year. I started Desert Treasure today. W00t! This will allow me to pwn people with my leet skills. I'll probably be able to finish tomorrow but it's a super hard quest so wish me luck. And almost 70 mage Whoo hoo!

15 comments:

General405 said...

I hope you do a staked duel or something and lose a bunch of stuff.

Getness said...

Why? ='( That made me sad...

Globetrotter said...

yeah that was cold peter. lol

Acorn said...

OMG I'M POSTING!!!!

Anyways, I hope you don't get the skills by the end of the year, then I owe you $20. =(

Globetrotter said...

oh, i see a little wager has taken place..... little motivation eh ryan? lol that's a lot of levels, but i think you can do it... maybe...

Getness said...

Hunter isn't hard. There are people that have gotten 1-99 in a week.

Globetrotter said...

oh.....

Getness said...

Yeah but Magic on the other hand takes a really long time unless you wanna drop 100mil into it.

Globetrotter said...

oh, cause you either have to buy a ton of runes or craft 'em yourself?

Acorn said...

You don't usually want to craft them yourself, that would take fooooooooooooooooorever you just use cheaper runes, therefore cast worst spells that give less xp. Even with 100m it takes a long time, since it takes a long time to make that money. The actual training of Mage is fast though.

Getness said...

Well it can be fast, but there are ways to make money or break even if you do High Alchemy.

Globetrotter said...

oh i see. you guys have got this stuff down. lol it's been a really long since i (seriously) played rs.

Getness said...

Yeah I think we all have Obsessive compulsive disorder so we all know pretty much everything about runescape.

Globetrotter said...

hey that's not such a bad thing. lol

Getness said...

I guess not...btw 70 mage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!