I'm not allowed to install stuff without my parents permission so I can't at the moment and probably won't be able to since you can still use the old version. ='(
There was a huge graphics update that came out today for members. Its i think now almost the same level of graphics as wow. The reason its members only is because it a test beta. They want to work out all the glitches before they release it for f2ps.
8 comments:
I'm not allowed to install stuff without my parents permission so I can't at the moment and probably won't be able to since you can still use the old version. ='(
Probably same here. ='(
you mean like a whole new version of runescape?
No, members just get waaaaaaaaaaaaay better graphics. High detail is awesome. =D
There was a huge graphics update that came out today for members. Its i think now almost the same level of graphics as wow. The reason its members only is because it a test beta. They want to work out all the glitches before they release it for f2ps.
Sucks for me. =( Haha, but I don't really play anymore, so it doesn't matter! ^_^
Ya, dito. Wow! Almost as good as WoW graphics? That's pretty sweet.
Now its available for f2p. So if you want you can check it out.
Post a Comment