July 21, 2008
Yet another movie
Guess what. I finally saw Lord of the Rings for the first time. Yup until today I had never seen Lord of the Rings. Im a big fan of the Hobbit, one of my favorite books, however with 2 or 3 attempts (I forgot how many it was) to read the Fellowship of the Ring I was unable to make it through the first 3 chapters. It was sad when Ganondolf died although I get the feeling he comes back in the 3rd one. Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed it and I can add it to the list of fantasy movies I have seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You have a list of fantasy movies that you've seen? O_o Anyways, about time, I saw all of them the day they came out. <.<
Yeah! The LotR movies are da bomb! (sorry Shellie ^_^) And same, loved the Hobbit, but never managed to get through the trilogy... weird.....
I've read all 3 books. But those first chapters are boring.
Yeah those movies are the awesomes! Best ones are the 1st and 3rd. (the 2nd one is kinda boring, except for SHADOWFAX!...and the ents...plus those few parts with Merry and Pippin [so cute!]) ;D
Lol did you mean awesomest Shellie?
I agree with you about the 2nd movie, too many fights, ugly scenery etc.
No, I meant "the awesomes". And yeah, Ben, you said it. ^_^
Wtm is SHADOWFAX!?
Its an evil fax machine! dun dun duuuuuun!
omg ryan. lol XD
Post a Comment