April 23, 2008

Yay! i have RuneScape time

Ok people im gonna be on  runescape at 7pm tonight. join me if you can. peace out.

14 comments:

Getness said...

im stacking rs time tell what time works for you to go on.

Cheesymoose said...

I was gonna save up a bunch of time and maybe get like 4hrs racked up hopefully I'll have enough by sunday but I'll get back to you on that. You really need to get rid of the security words.

Getness said...

i did and ok ill do that to.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, Sunday is probably the day I'll be on the least. =(

Getness said...

i hv 2 and a half hours so far!! yipee!!!

Cheesymoose said...

YAY! I have 25min...

Getness said...

well keep at it. you dont read that much do u?

Getness said...

im going on rs for all that may want to join me

Cheesymoose said...

Nope. Most of the books that people like aren't my style so when they're recomended to me and I choose to read them it turns me away from reading again.

Getness said...

so what kind of books do u find you do like to read?

Cheesymoose said...

Fantasy with hardly any violence. Most of the ones people recommend seem to either have too much war or are just plain boring. Mysteries are kinda fun too.

Getness said...

hmm there is this one author i haven't read his books in a while though. His name is Gerald Morris and he does a King Arthur series which is really kinda funny. Im thinking though that because its King Arthur it does have some violence. The first artemis fowl is pretty violent but the later ones arnt as much. The same author that did this one book called the supernatralist (i didnt spell that right) which is a sci fi mystery adventure thing, but im thinking that that has some violence and is kinda creepy if i recall. I also have that one if your interested. That same author recently did another book called the half moon mysteries i think thats what its called the name of the author is eoin colfer that book is like a funny mystery thing. I read the first chapter at powells and it looks funny. I just went to look at the books i own and the rest of them are all total fantasy magic good vs. evil standard fantasy stuff. Although they are all very different. There are some more good books iv read but alot of them have creepy villans that want to kill the main character in ways i dont fell like describing. the one that is coming to mind at the moment is the alex rider series. ill post more if o can think of more.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding, the third, fourth, and fifth Artemis Fowl are all more violent then the first one, the first one just has a lot of weapons, but the others are much more violent.

Getness said...

no they arent that isnt true. It just seems like it because the violence that is there is condensed into small chunks. In the first one its just spread out over the entire book.