April 21, 2008

More stuff about runescape

What is the most stuff you have ever lost in 1 kill on runescape?

8 comments:

Cheesymoose said...

I don't remember... the last time I died was when I was like level 19(currently 44)

Anonymous said...

I used to die a lot, I haven't died for a while I think the last time was like... Around lvl 23 (currently 37). And I think I lost parts of my armor and like 10k. I'll probably be on today, anyone let me know if they will be. ;)

Getness said...

wow marie your up relatively early.

Cheesymoose said...

Oh ha-ha Mr. funny guy. Well anyways check out this awesome get-rich-quick website for rs. Can you still kill players in the wilderness?http://rsriches.blogspot.com/

Getness said...

nope you cant sadly

Cheesymoose said...

Man, I was so excited to try that out (even though it's heartless and cruel). So how much mony have you made?

Getness said...

i have mined 50k worth of clay i used most of it for crafting and i spent it all the money i got.

Anonymous said...

You need to save your money Mista Cheapy.