anyone remember morbidly obese baby dolls?
heres a Gir quote "but wont it esplode like this? KABLAM!!"
This is one of my favs"Why don't you just go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!!!"
Ya that ones gud
Can anyone come on rs today? If so when?
I might be able to. Dunno when...
I can't I have geometry homework and I don't have any play time.
Geometry is sooooo slow.
I soooo agree
Yeah it takes a while.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
anyone remember morbidly obese baby dolls?
heres a Gir quote "but wont it esplode like this? KABLAM!!"
This is one of my favs
"Why don't you just go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!!!"
Ya that ones gud
Can anyone come on rs today? If so when?
I might be able to. Dunno when...
I can't I have geometry homework and I don't have any play time.
Geometry is sooooo slow.
I soooo agree
Yeah it takes a while.
Post a Comment