April 15, 2008

Good news

HOORAY!!!! I slept in past 8:00am today!!! Finally, it was getting kinda annoying waking up at about 7-7:30. Umm so for posting you can tell me what your usual bed time and wake times are. Or you can go off on random unrelated tangents. O and my curse seems to have worn off some.

R-dawg out

7 comments:

WolfAngel said...

Yay! The curse has been lifted! I usually go to bed around 12 and get up at 8:30.

Getness said...

wow you like to stay up late. that seems to be my problem is my brain wants to stay up late but my body wants to wake up early. Then i wind up tired.

General405 said...

i go to bed anytime from 10-12 and wake up around 8-9.

Anonymous said...

About 12 also, I hardly ever wake up before 9:00 unless I need to.

Anonymous said...

Oh check out my blog, please.

Cheesymoose said...

I ususally go to bed 'round 11:45-1:00 and wake up at 10:30-11:30(on days that I dont go to Village) so I'm the best at having this particular bad habit. =P

Getness said...

thats funny you guys you all go to bed extremly late. I guess thats what being a teen is all about. =) Sadly i cant do that or at least be on the comp then.