April 12, 2008

the first post

Hey Yall 

I have a blog o yea. Its cool right? Yea thats what i thought. Do the poll on the right side of the screen. I will soon have links to some cool and lame youtube videos. Then you can tell me what you do and dont like. Oh and please post on my blog.

Peace out homies

25 comments:

General405 said...

i got first comment! and i wouldn't be surprised if that blog name (awesomenessisisity) is covered in the copyright that cheesymoose has inevitably put on it. watch out for the FBI.

General405 said...

and brawl is obviously the best name on that list, i don't know how anything else would get voted for.

GreenStarCommander said...

i am leaving earthlings. you'll never hear from me again.

Jevon said...

so long allmightytallest.

Cheesymoose said...

Hi guys. Well lucky for you I haven't copyrighted the exact word awesomenessisisity so I won't sue you. And it really depends for the poll but for only one player I'm thinkin LoZ:TP.

Getness said...

Ya for 1p tp wins hands down

Getness said...

so cheesy r u?

Anonymous said...

I have decided to post on your blog since I had a muffin for breakfast, so I don't need free muffins any more. And as for the poll, umm.... I dunno, Brawl?

Anonymous said...

If this is a 1p poll then why is Wario Ware there? It's only good for multi player. <.<

Getness said...

i never said it was.

Anonymous said...

I need to go to Comedy Sportz soon. =P

Cheesymoose said...

I'm guessing Ben probably has but have any of you ever fully played LoZ:Tp or SMG? There both good but SMG can get old. Yeah I don't think wii play or wario ware deserve votes.

Cheesymoose said...

I added a poll on mine too.

Cheesymoose said...

What did you mean by "so cheesy r u?"

Anonymous said...

I've played both of 'em. =D

General405 said...

i think he means runescape.

Anonymous said...

lol It's Ryan, that means there's about a 50% chance anything he says will involve rs. jk R-dawg

Cheesymoose said...

I figured it was that I was just making sure. =D

Anonymous said...

You like the smily face a lot. =D

Anonymous said...

You like the smily face a lot. =D

GreenStarCommander said...

if a guy called redstarcommander comes here, ignore him. he's impersonating me!!

Anonymous said...

I saw RedStarCommander on Jevon's blog, But for some reason I have a feeling you're the same person...

Cheesymoose said...

I have about 1hr20min racked up so I'm getting on rs feel free to join me.

Anonymous said...

I would but I need to leave soon.

GreenStarCommander said...

NOOOO!!!! don't fall for his LIES!! i'm the real one not him!

i can tell you we're not the same person. i would am highly insulted that the thought even entered your mind.