April 15, 2008

Invader Zim!!

The aliens have landed. Ok Invader Zim Rules!!!!!!! I have to buy them now cause it is sooooooo funny and i want to see more. Gir is hilarious and i wanna see whether Dib winds up teaming up with Zim. For some reason i think they would make a great team. Everyone has to check it out if they havnt seen it already. They have the entire first episode on this website. If you click on the title of this post it will take you there.

5 comments:

Cheesymoose said...

Yes I have a new person to talk about Invader Zim with! Its the best isn't it? The next ep you download has to be Battle of the Planets K?

Getness said...

ok i will do that. What is your favorite season? I want to get an entire on because its cheaper that way.

Cheesymoose said...

I'm goona have to say start with the first season. Although the 2nd one has my favorite ep on it, but it also has some not as good eps on it. The first one is pretty much all around good. The 3rd one is all around good too but the other seasons sort of build up to it.

Getness said...

ok the first season it is then. thx

General405 said...

buy acorn! brand doughnuts!!!