I was PLANING on getting some time and getting on around 4:00 but my parents dragged me out to go look at stinkin' irons cuz ours broke. I might get on around 7:30, so earn more time and join me.
i hv unlimited today
Awesome! I'm getting on early.
Are half the topics you post about rs?
I'm getting on I have 1hr 20min JOIN ME PLZ!
i want to see how it looks
another test
better
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I was PLANING on getting some time and getting on around 4:00 but my parents dragged me out to go look at stinkin' irons cuz ours broke. I might get on around 7:30, so earn more time and join me.
i hv unlimited today
Awesome! I'm getting on early.
Are half the topics you post about rs?
I'm getting on I have 1hr 20min JOIN ME PLZ!
i want to see how it looks
another test
better
Post a Comment