Obama, nothing more to say.
Ok I do have something more to say. Ryan, can you resend the Hands on Democracy notes?
Wow. I honestly thought I'd be the only one to vote for McCain. I wonder who the other one was? =/
probably gabe. And who was the other person who voted for none?
not gabe
really? do you know who it is?
Was it you, Peter?
i said it might hv been.
o and can anyone come on rs tonight?
of course it's me. who else would it be?
I'M GETTING ON RS COME JOIN ME IF YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!
oh oh im awesome. Pick me.
Uhh sure. What exactly am I picking you for?
your picking me for my awesomeness.
Ryan and awesomeness is like an oxymoron.
Oh. I forgot I'm going on rs join me if you can. ;)
OOH OOH I'M GETTING ON!!! I hope you guys can come on again...
BLOGGING AT 2:07!!!!
Well, my watch said 2:07...
RUUUUUUUUNE SKIIIIIIIIIMY, doo, doo doo, RUUUUUUUUNE SKIIIIIIIIIMY, doo, doo doo.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Obama, nothing more to say.
Ok I do have something more to say. Ryan, can you resend the Hands on Democracy notes?
Wow. I honestly thought I'd be the only one to vote for McCain. I wonder who the other one was? =/
probably gabe. And who was the other person who voted for none?
not gabe
really? do you know who it is?
Was it you, Peter?
i said it might hv been.
o and can anyone come on rs tonight?
of course it's me. who else would it be?
I'M GETTING ON RS COME JOIN ME IF YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!
oh oh im awesome. Pick me.
Uhh sure. What exactly am I picking you for?
your picking me for my awesomeness.
Ryan and awesomeness is like an oxymoron.
Oh. I forgot I'm going on rs join me if you can. ;)
OOH OOH I'M GETTING ON!!! I hope you guys can come on again...
BLOGGING AT 2:07!!!!
Well, my watch said 2:07...
RUUUUUUUUNE SKIIIIIIIIIMY, doo, doo doo, RUUUUUUUUNE SKIIIIIIIIIMY, doo, doo doo.
Post a Comment