Kinda cool, kinda weird...
y did u say it twice?
I posted the thing twice on accident.
It's... horrifiying.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HORRIFIYING?!?!?!?!? ITS AWESOMENESSISISITY!!!
I dunno it's just creepy.
it kinda is but its cool can you come on rs? or are you saving for tommorow?
I only have 55min and I've got some geometry maybe I'll get on today but it'll probably be tomorrow.
ok ill get some more time and go on. let me know and tommorow works better for me to.
What time do you plan on going on tomorrow, I might be able to go on tomorrow but not for very long if so.
Ugh, I posted it twice!!!!!!
how is that?
I dunno probably later in the day like 4:00 no promises.
same here i need to get more time since i used most of it today, it shouldnt be to hard.
You mean "too" hard. <.<
Haha yeah
what does 897 mean?
I don't understand the question... I'm guessing it's something I can't answer.
Same.
look to the left of where it says THE BEST BLOG EVER. it says 897.
it doesnt anymore
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Kinda cool, kinda weird...
Kinda cool, kinda weird...
y did u say it twice?
I posted the thing twice on accident.
It's... horrifiying.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HORRIFIYING?!?!?!?!? ITS AWESOMENESSISISITY!!!
I dunno it's just creepy.
it kinda is but its cool can you come on rs? or are you saving for tommorow?
I only have 55min and I've got some geometry maybe I'll get on today but it'll probably be tomorrow.
ok ill get some more time and go on. let me know and tommorow works better for me to.
What time do you plan on going on tomorrow, I might be able to go on tomorrow but not for very long if so.
What time do you plan on going on tomorrow, I might be able to go on tomorrow but not for very long if so.
Ugh, I posted it twice!!!!!!
how is that?
I dunno probably later in the day like 4:00 no promises.
same here i need to get more time since i used most of it today, it shouldnt be to hard.
You mean "too" hard. <.<
Haha yeah
what does 897 mean?
I don't understand the question... I'm guessing it's something I can't answer.
Same.
look to the left of where it says THE BEST BLOG EVER. it says 897.
it doesnt anymore
Post a Comment