April 12, 2008
Emote contest
Try to come up with the best emote. The winner gets the prize of awesomenessisity. For those who are so deprived that they dont know what an emote is its like this. :) Good luck and may the best emote win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Hmm.... CLOWN FACE :oD
It's a chicken. (ownage)
('>
{( )
Omg it screwed it up!
( '> maybe this will work...
{( )
nope. How bout..
(_'_>
{(___)
Well thats close enough. -_-
( /\ )
/ / \ \
| | | |
( (o) (o) )
\ /
\ [][] /
/( )\
| \ / |
W[] []W
[] []
## ##
No, my alien didn't show up. D:<
see?
Yeah, it's hard to make them!
(|8>(
guy in bowler hat who has just realized he left his credit card at the video arcade.
Haha! Thats pretty good. this should be the triforce if it works.
The periods make it look kinda silly but I couldn't figure out how to do it otherwise.
______/\
_____/..\
____/____\
___/\..../\
__/..\../..\
_/____\/____\
well it was worth a shot.
Maybe this will work once again worth a shot if it doesn't.
______/\
_____/...\
____/____\
___/\...../\
__/...\.../...\
_/____\/____\
close nuff but I think I might have it...
______/\
_____/...\
____/____\
___/\....../\
__/...\../...\
_/____\/____\
Almost..
______/\
_____/...\
____/____\
___/\....../\
__/...\.../...\
_/____\/____\
And heres the fixed chicken...hopefully
_('_>
{(__)
Here we are I think i've got it...
______/\
_____/...\
____/____\
___/\....../\
__/...\.../...\
_/____\./____\
SUCCESS!!!!!! (wow 7 comments in a couple of mins haha)
Post a Comment