If you look at my blog there's a post that says pretty much the exact same thing, and was posted before this one. <.< But anyways, once again welcome back!
I also love the moose. Ryan you screwed up the quote on your description! It's "Invader's blood marches through my veins like GIANT RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS! (and if you want to take it further...) The pants command me, do not ignore my veins!"
11 comments:
Thanks!
Your welcome! Do you like the cheesy moose?
If you look at my blog there's a post that says pretty much the exact same thing, and was posted before this one. <.< But anyways, once again welcome back!
Is there? I missed that.
Yep there is. I already told you that I was going to make a welcome back post, come on, BE ORIGINAL!
Haha. Yeah, Ben's was there first. Love the moose, Ryan. Though it doesn't look very appetizing... XP
I dont remember that Ben. And its not the Jevon kind of not remembering to make you look bad. I seriously didnt know you were making one.
Okay forgiven.
I also love the moose. Ryan you screwed up the quote on your description! It's "Invader's blood marches through my veins like GIANT RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS! (and if you want to take it further...) The pants command me, do not ignore my veins!"
I changed it. You happy now? Im not very good with quotes unless iv heard them a bunch.
Wow, glad you guys got that all squared away. o_0 lol I feel left out though... so, Welcome back Shellie and Marie!!!
Post a Comment