June 21, 2008
I really dont like clothes shopping.
At least not for pants. Today we went shopping for about 3 hours. Not the best experience. I was having allergies which completely suck so my eyes were itching and my nose was running. I couldnt find any kleenex. Then i had to try on a bunch of clothes most of which didnt fit. Eventually we found some good ones but then they werent long enough so then i we were trying to find longer ones for a while finally found them. It turned out to be another addition to the never ending saga of buying clothes for mua. Before that we went to the farmer's market which was pretty fun. I saw someone who from the back looked almost exactly like Shellie, for a little bit i was convinced she was, then she turned around and she looked like she was about 12. The only bad thing was when i would sneeze every 10 seconds. After clothes shopping we went grocery shopping which was better since i tried every tester they had in the store. =D And i got iced tea. So all in all the day turned out ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sounds fun. Where was the farmer's market you're talking about?
Beaverton
That allergy thing happens to me too, like, all the time! The trick is to just go in a restroom and use toilet paper instead of Kleenex. Great. I'm the same height as a 12 year old...Haha, that's sad. Oh, were the samples at Whole Foods? I love that they do that. They had some great cheese yesterday, as well as salsas, fruit, and cookies. =P Yum!
Sounds good. I must say out of all the grocery stores i have been to Whole foods has the best testers. Today they had whole chocolate dipped macaroons. yummy yummy for my tummy. And thanks for the allergy tip ill have to try that.
Haha. I'll bet you're taller than "most" 12 year-olds Shellie. ^_^ Course I'm one to talk. lol don't think I've ever been to Whole foods actually. Where is it? Costco has some pretty tasty samples sometimes. When I was younger I used to go there with my mom and pretty much make a meal our of 'em.
There is a new Whole Foods that opened not too long ago. Its right across the street from the Streets of Tanasbourne if you know where that is.
Everyone go to my blog and post some times that would work for the next trampoline gathering. If you don't know what this is, the post explains.
Post a Comment