June 28, 2008

RuneScape Clan

Ok. Ben and I have been talking about starting a RuneScape clan for a while. I want to start it soon and I was wondering who would want to join. You dont have to do much to be in it. Just doing events occasionally and joining the chat if you can (its really fine if you dont want to). If you play RuneScape at all let me know if its ok that we can put you on our members list. The more members you have the more people will want to join. The name we came up with is Lil' Tacos of Doom.

5 comments:

Cheesymoose said...

Sounds like fun sign me up. Speaking of rs, I'm on right now.

Acorn said...

I was going to make a post about this, nut then I realized that you probably did, good thing I checked. =P As you already know I'm in the clan.

Globetrotter said...

Well, I still remember my account info and get on occasionally (like once every couple months). lol I used to play a lot a couple years back and would probably start up again if there was a clan to do things with..... not a p2p, and only level 50 somethin', but add me on if you want.

Getness said...

Cool. Do any of you know if Mike is in a clan already?

General405 said...

You can add me if you want. I get on every few days.