I going on the week of july 7 i think is what my mom said.
I don't know, I'm just a kid! I think most days work for me by July 7th now that my play is over, which means no more waking up at 8:00!!!! =D
Off topic, but I'm going on rs join me if you can.
I would join you if i could but sadly Im out of time until tomorrow. ='(
Im thinking sometime next week on any day except tuesday or friday. Tell me what you think.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I going on the week of july 7 i think is what my mom said.
I don't know, I'm just a kid! I think most days work for me by July 7th now that my play is over, which means no more waking up at 8:00!!!! =D
Off topic, but I'm going on rs join me if you can.
I would join you if i could but sadly Im out of time until tomorrow. ='(
Im thinking sometime next week on any day except tuesday or friday. Tell me what you think.
Post a Comment