First post! I don't wanna vote on this poll, so I won't. Pie is sacred, and shall always be alive. =P
Well, we can't take it away from him because we know it would cause severe mental illnesses, but he could obsess about it less.
I concur Peter.
Sorry about accidentally deleting your post Ben.
Wow the blogs are really boring lately.
Uh-huh. It's probably because Shellie and Marie aren't posting much.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
First post! I don't wanna vote on this poll, so I won't. Pie is sacred, and shall always be alive. =P
Well, we can't take it away from him because we know it would cause severe mental illnesses, but he could obsess about it less.
I concur Peter.
Sorry about accidentally deleting your post Ben.
Wow the blogs are really boring lately.
Uh-huh. It's probably because Shellie and Marie aren't posting much.
Post a Comment