October 17, 2008
John McCain
Ok if you don't like politics you should probably stop reading my blog. But if you like John McCain please read this post and answer my question. I really don't understand what people like about John McCain. To me it's so obvious that Barrack Obama should win. The main reasons people say they like John McCain are that he is "Pro-Life" (which I think is a completely horrible use of terms which I will explain in a minute), he is against gay marriage, he is "more qualified" than Obama, he will "win" us the war against terrorism, he is honest, and because he is white because sadly a lot of our country are still racist pigs (if there are any other reasons please let me know). First of all how can you call a man who is completely for shipping our men and women off to war "Pro-life"? It is still killing people. So shouldn't you be against the war for the same reason your against abortion? Plus did you ever think about rape or incest? Or people that would die by giving birth to the child? Don't you think they should have an option in whether they want a child or can live? It is a huge decision and something that they will have to live with the rest of their lives. How can we make a law that decides what someones morals should be? Same thing goes for gay marriage. For MOST people it is a genetic thing that they can't control. I'm not saying all. Like with Lindsay Lohan and other people it obviously isn't. When I say gay marriage I don't mean church marriage. I mean a legally binding contract that gives them the same rights as any other couple. Making it gay marriage illegal is also unconstitutional. As it would be saying that 1 religion is right as opposed to another. Not all people are Christians and therefore not all people believe that gay people are abominations. It would be going against why America was created. I sorta get the more qualified thing. But Obama surrounds himself with very qualified people that know the process, Barrack Obama has been in community work for over 20 years and he went to law school. You can't "win" the war on terror. Like I have said before terrorist organizations thrive on what we are creating there. Since we went over to the middle east Al Qieda has gone from being in 4 to 60 countries. Do you call that making it better? Most of the world hates us and don't say that isn't true because I have heard people from all over the world talk and all of them want Obama to win. It seems that all of the world except America wants Obama to win. The SNL skit last night pretty much sums up how honest John McCain is. He trys to make these completely false connections when it comes to Obama. He NEVER was connected to terrorists, and oh my freaking god he isn't Muslim! He has been with his christian church for over 20 YEARS! So just get over it! 100% of John McCain's ads are negative a lot contain false or twisted "facts". He makes things up as he goes along and they seemed to change over the course of the debates. He never actually answers questions, and he always attacks Obama even after Obama has been very diplomatic and polite. As for race our country disgusts me when it comes to that. I can't believe we are still so...immature is the word that comes to mind, when it comes to the topic of skin color. So that was my rant on John McCain. And my question for you is why do you really support a man that is like this? He wants to ship you to Iraq and he can't legally exclude women. As much as you may not believe me the last draft was before women got the rights they have today. Do you really want to go discover first hand why we shouldn't be in Iraq?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wow... Just wow... Well I'm not really gonna talk about politics much anymore, probably not for another 4 years. This election is over as far as I'm concerned, Obama is looking more favored everyday. No need to get so upset at Mccain now. =)
Sorry this is off topic.
Omg, at the bottom of your blog there's a picture of the dragon. I've seen him, his name is Larry! =]
Another thing I would like to note is that Barrack Obama is not for abortion or Gay marriage. He just believes that women should have that option and that gay people should have the same legal rights as anyone else.
*GASP* Can't... breath... air... filled... with... POLITICS!!! *faints* =P
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............
Actually, the new AP poll shows the race is tightening.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27324419/?GT1=43001
And, however you want to say it, yes, Obama is for homosexual marriage and abortion, both of which I disagree with.
Omg it didn't let me post after like 10 minutes of typing...-_- Well let's see I am not as optimistic as Ben when it comes to who is gonna win. I know that the race is tight and have actually considered volunteering for that reason. Obama isn't pro abortion or gay marriage it's that he believes it's a civil right that the federal government shouldn't have anything to do with. But he has been asked for his personal views on the topic and he against both. However like he discussed on Tuesday are Abortion and gay marriage really that important right now in relativity to the big issues (eg. Economy, War, etc.)? On another note I was looking at Obama's website recently and his health care plan isn't remotely socialist. He is going to reform the health care system make the businesses be held accountable and give Americans the same health care plan government officials have and reduce any existing costs for plans by $2500. If you want to see his plan for yourself here is the link. http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/
It took you 10 minutes to type that? That's all I'm gonna say here, otherwise I'll get sucked into this and that would be really annoying. =P
No that one was much shorter.
I prefer taking the positive side, when it comes to things like this. =P
VOTE FOR BEN WOOD!!!!!!!!
=')
Post a Comment