November 4, 2008

W000000000000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama won!!!!! =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D I feel a deep sense of pride in our country right now. I experienced a serious event in our countries history. It is something I will be telling my grandchildren. Our country is truly ready for the change we need. And we got 80% turnout! It's amazing! If I recall right the biggest turnout was i think around 50% and that was the last one. It's truly incredible. And Obama got the young people of america to go out and vote. I feel like jumping up and down screaming for joy. =')

3 comments:

Acorn said...

rlier on Runescape we were saying how you would be screaming for joy, and we knew you would log on and start going crazy with joy.

Getness said...

I know kenny was saying how annoying you and Marie were being because all you were talking about was how I wouldn't be able to stop talking about the election. I'm just glad Obama did win so quickly. =] Gamecube ftw!!!!!!!!!

Getness said...

1 thing I forgot to put in my post is that, I really do have to commend John McCain for being so gracious during his speech last night. He actually had some respect for Obama and humility then.