Yes I know its just all the comments I have seen have been things like Huh? Im confused... Or things of that nature. All I meant was rather than just saying things like that why doesn't he actually make good comments along with them.
Here's a related comment. YAY for Village! It's where I made the majority of my friends and learned to be nice to people! I am now a happy person. =D =D =D
13 comments:
I know my favorite class is Philosophy.
ben said i should go on other people's blogs, so here i am.
well then post what you think about vh.
And have you thought about posting comments that have anything to do with the post?
Geez, he was just telling everyone on the newest post, give him a break.
Oh yeah, vh stuff... My favorite class would probably be current events. But I like all of them. =]
Yes I know its just all the comments I have seen have been things like Huh? Im confused... Or things of that nature. All I meant was rather than just saying things like that why doesn't he actually make good comments along with them.
There are only 2 comments really related to the post and this makes 6 comments unrelated. You should delete anything that doesn't fit.
Here's a related comment. YAY for Village! It's where I made the majority of my friends and learned to be nice to people! I am now a happy person. =D =D =D
Thank you for that Shellie. ^_^ Village home! W00t!
So you were depressed before you went to Village?
Actually, yes, I was. A depressed angry child. But, as I said before, I'm happy now!!! =D
That explains the stories...
Post a Comment