October 2, 2008
VP Debate.
First off I just have to say....OMG ITS SARAH PALIN!!!!!! K I'm good now. She was Horrible in the first part. She was lying so much I was laughing really hard, just like when Ben said a couple people got their information from fox news *cough* Shellie and Isaac *cough* and when one kid said it was because they are unbiased. However I do think that for the later portion she did a decent job. I didn't agree with anything she said, and got annoyed with the fact that she just dodged most of the questions then kept talking about the same things, but she did a decent job. But they kept saying "Win the war." What constitutes us "winning" the war? When George Bush, John McCain, and all of their buddy's aren't making money from it anymore? Or when we kill all the terrorists? Because that's never going to happen. Al Qieda has gotten 12 times bigger since we started the war in Iraq. They were never their and yet George Bush insisted they were. Is it when we get the terrorist groups to stop killing each other? That's also NEVER going to happen. They have been in conflict for thousands of years. It's all religious stuff. We can't stop them from fighting. And Shellie for most of Barrack Obama's life he has been a christian. He was raised by his WHITE grandparents in Hawaii who I'm almost 100% sure were not Muslim, and he has been with his CHRISTIAN church for over 20 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Palin exceeded my expectations, but those were really low already. I found very irritating how whenever Joe said that McCain's campaign is very similar to Bush's she just said "Doggone it, quit living in the past!".
My overall view is that this was a very small win for the Democrats. 2-0 in favor of us. =P McCain really needs to step it up.
Obama's victory is looking better by the minute. =)
Biden has now officially won the debate. =D
You spelled lying wrong.
Wel I speld et rong 2. I ez knot a gud spelr.
It is kinda sad though peter that ben says all that and the best thing you can say is that he spelled lying wrong.
Post a Comment