Now now Ryan. Snow is not evil. It's your friend... who just picked a bad time to stop by. I'm sure it would leave if you asked it nicely. XD sorry about your party though...
I'm neutral towards snow, it's pretty 'n all, but for reasons (like your party) it can be annoying. But I don't really venture out of my house too often, so most the time I really don't care.
Well for me the snow has partially redeemed itself. Or at least I made the best out of what I had. Jevon came over and we went sledding down what is normally the slope of doom and death and stuff but today was completely awesome. And as amazing as this seems I'm pretty sure it was my first time ever REALLY sledding.
Just wanted to say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!! (even though it's a day late, and it's 4 in the morning. Don't ask me why I'm posting this at 4 in the morning).
I would've posted this on my blog, but it's a ghost town there, so if someone saw there was a new post they may die of a heart attack. =/
lol I'm glad "you" are finally coming around Ryan. "I" also agree with you... sledding is awesome! XP Oh, and happy belated bday, in case Teddy's right and your revised party needs to be... um... re-revised. >_>
It doesn't look like it will need to be re-revised. : ) It's stopped snowing here and it's like 35 degrees. Looks like Christmas won't have to be canceled after all. =] Oh and thanks for reading my blog, Ryan.
12 comments:
Now now Ryan. Snow is not evil. It's your friend... who just picked a bad time to stop by. I'm sure it would leave if you asked it nicely. XD sorry about your party though...
I'm neutral towards snow, it's pretty 'n all, but for reasons (like your party) it can be annoying. But I don't really venture out of my house too often, so most the time I really don't care.
Ryan, I absolutely, positively AGREE. Snow has ruined pretty much my whole weekend. Maybe my whole week. We'll see... =[
Well for me the snow has partially redeemed itself. Or at least I made the best out of what I had. Jevon came over and we went sledding down what is normally the slope of doom and death and stuff but today was completely awesome. And as amazing as this seems I'm pretty sure it was my first time ever REALLY sledding.
Yeah, I thought the snow was great, but it's going to snow tomorrow and sunday so it might cancel your revised date for your party. = (
Just wanted to say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!! (even though it's a day late, and it's 4 in the morning. Don't ask me why I'm posting this at 4 in the morning).
I would've posted this on my blog, but it's a ghost town there, so if someone saw there was a new post they may die of a heart attack. =/
lol I'm glad "you" are finally coming around Ryan. "I" also agree with you... sledding is awesome! XP Oh, and happy belated bday, in case Teddy's right and your revised party needs to be... um... re-revised. >_>
Yes I have decided that I do not hate the snow I simply hate the time it decided to come at. And THANK YOU!!!
It doesn't look like it will need to be re-revised. : ) It's stopped snowing here and it's like 35 degrees. Looks like Christmas won't have to be canceled after all. =] Oh and thanks for reading my blog, Ryan.
Well we are still snowing. ='( hillsboro seems to be colder than other places. By the time it started snowing for jevon we had about 2 inches.
oh and your welcome teddy it's very cool. ^.^
I like the snow. =D
That might have something to do with living in Colorado for 4 years, but sledding and stuff is still fun.
Post a Comment