November 8, 2008

The Last political post. (for now)

I feel that I must say this. With all my discussion with people and strong opinions I think I have offended some people. I must say that I am sorry if I have offended anyone (which is inevitable). My opinions are so strong sometimes that my brain doesn't think about what is being said until afterwards. I will hopefully soon be ending (like I said in the title for the most part) my political rants since my candidate won and I'm happy. =) So again I am sorry for any hurt feelings or for offending anyone. It wasn't my intent.

12 comments:

Cheesymoose said...

Hehe... moms and thier effect...
I'm happy your apologetic and thank you for making it clear that your not a jerk =] Btw, RED TEAM FTW!!!

Getness said...

What do you mean moms and their effect?

Cheesymoose said...

I've clearly said too much
<_<
>_>
>_<

Getness said...

I just didn't know what you were talking about...

Acorn said...

Red team totally ftw. Obviously this post doesn't mean much to me, but it's still nice to see.

WolfAngel said...

That was very kind of you, Ryan. You are forgiven. Oh, and thanks a TON for White & Nerdy! It's awesoming.

General405 said...

How long is 'for now'?

Teddy said...

This will tell you. http://darth.wikia.com/wiki/For_now

General405 said...

That's interesting Teddy. Did you do a specific search for that? And are you trying to insinuate something about Ryan with that definition? O_o

Getness said...

First...Does everything have to do with star wars for you teddy? Second yeah are you insinuating that I am a sith lord? ='( }=O Thirdly...I dunno I just wanted to say thirdly.

WolfAngel said...

Thirdly is indeed an awesome word. XP

Globetrotter said...

Finally I can post again! so um... what Shellie said (except for the white & nerdy). =)