September 26, 2008
More politics
Specifically tonights debate. Oh my god, I hate John McCain about 10x more than I hate George Bush. Listening to him speak and all the bullshit he trys to pull makes my skin crawl. Senator Obama was very polite and complemented Senator McCain many times saying how he agreed with him on certain issues then McCain would proceed to try to discredit Obama and not once did I see him say a positive thing about something Obama said. He didn't have respect for Obama or the dude asking questions and really made himself look like an asshole. I don't understand how people can vote for someone just because they are Democrat of Republican. It justs seems stupid. Oh he wants to ship my kids off to war and sink our economy into another depression, but since he is republican I'm going to vote for him. I'm really starting to hate the general population of America. And for those of you that think we have done anything to take down Al Qaeda, they were in 5 countries before we went into Iraq, and Iraq wasn't one of them. They are now in 60 countries. No joke. They thrive off of what we have created in Iraq by making them seem much bigger and scarier than they really were. And as much as you may not like it McCain's only main issues are off shore drilling and the war. Whoo hoo! kill the environment and pour billions of dollars a month into a corrupt government for another 4 years! I think the quote "Those looneys are gonna blow up the ocean!" fits quite nicely here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I agree with you. Shellie and Isaac better respond, unless they want to make themselves look stupid.
Umm another thing I forgot to say in the post is that John McCain also lied twice in the debate. The first was about someones resignation letter. I think it was Eisenhower. There was never a letter. And the second was on the talks in Afghanistan. Obama attended the one his committee went to, John McCain however missed all 7 of his.
I disagree. We'd be stupid if we "did" respond to this. Anymore, I don't support either of the main 2 parties. But, I'm not going to get into another debate about politics just now. It's not that I have a problem with discussing them... only that I see very little chance of anyone changing their opinion as a result of it. So, I'll save my approval or criticism until after the election when our next President shows his true colors by his actions.
-Ian Grant for President!
08
I dont agree with ben either on that point just to clear that up. And that's fine Isaac I just really felt like I needed to say something about it.
I meant looking stupid as in denying everything. I don't mean to offend anybody.
Your comment was pointless so i deleted it.
It's fine guys. No big deal. Thanks for clearing that up though.
My computer's been weird lately, so I've only been able to log onto blogger like a couple times in the last week or so... =/ most of the time, it says "page error" instead of showing the log in screen.
Huh that's weird. Btw the last comment I made was directed towards Jevon.
Post a Comment