Cool new look. I have a suggestion, take a picture of your Death Knight, and post it somewhere on your blog.
Oh I totally should. And I am still working on the look. I kinda wanna make it more Northrendish but I was having a hard time with the code. =/ and ty ^^
WoW.Haha. I wonder what Teddy will say?
I'm not totally against blizzard anymore, they did make starcraft.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *Is blinded* >.<
They are actually one of the better video game companys as far as their commitment to good games and their community goes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cool new look. I have a suggestion, take a picture of your Death Knight, and post it somewhere on your blog.
Oh I totally should. And I am still working on the look. I kinda wanna make it more Northrendish but I was having a hard time with the code. =/ and ty ^^
WoW.
Haha. I wonder what Teddy will say?
I'm not totally against blizzard anymore, they did make starcraft.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *Is blinded* >.<
They are actually one of the better video game companys as far as their commitment to good games and their community goes.
Post a Comment