STUPID?!? If you ever call that video stupid ever again I will send you into next week! Well, you get your thousand points for answering the question. However, you also lose 21 for that comment. Nobody insults a movie that involved the Tittlebirds and gets away with it!
Thank you for the information on "Blackle". Sounds cool. =P
13 comments:
whaa? they went away..?
I mean came back.
I don't know what you're talking about. Fluffy is a better name than Fluffy Goose.
Ryan? Fluffy? Not so much...definitely a goose. Silly Goose to be precise. =P
Hahaha, "She's a whim...A silly whim!!!" If anyone other than Marie can tell me what that's from, they get 1000 pts.
Haha! Wow... blast from tha past maaaaan!
Whoa!!! No kidding! For 1000 points, I'm going to go with "Wee Sing in Silly ville" (dunno if I spelled it right).
And I still content that Ryan is more of a fluffy (bunny if you will) than a silly goose... =}
Isaac, did you Google that? =_= *stares*
Heck no! That stupid movie is ingrained in me like comedy in Norman Gentle. XD Do I get my 1k points now?
oh p.s. I now use "Blackle" instead of google... its the same thing, just black, saving some small amount of energy (15 watts I believe). =]
STUPID?!? If you ever call that video stupid ever again I will send you into next week! Well, you get your thousand points for answering the question. However, you also lose 21 for that comment. Nobody insults a movie that involved the Tittlebirds and gets away with it!
Thank you for the information on "Blackle". Sounds cool. =P
Ok... I guess you grew up with that movie too. I just have one thing to say......... Propster. *shudders*
...Propster? What? Not ringing any bells... =\
nvm. wrong movie. lol you understand now though. =D
Post a Comment