May 13, 2008

RuneScape Membership

Ok guys I'm thinking about trying out being a member, but i wanted to know if anyone would join at the same time as me. Then we could try it together and it would be more fun that way. Safeway has prepaid RuneScape cards so you don't need a credit card. Tell me your thoughts.

131 comments:

Acorn said...

Maybe, it sounds fun being a member, and I'm sure Corbin wouldn't have a problem with that.

Acorn said...

I'm not sure if the Safeway by my house has the rs cards, when I feel better I'll walk down.

Getness said...

im not sure when ill start. im going to get as much cash as possible first then become a mem

Getness said...

oh and cool

Acorn said...

I probably wouldn't start till I finish all of the Free Quests, I still have like three left. =(

Acorn said...

I'm going on rs for a bit, join me if you can.

Getness said...

i would but my mom wouldnt let me i think and i dont hv any time. sorry. :(

Acorn said...

Luckily I wasn't on for long.

Getness said...

cool call me back

Getness said...

Im thinking about starting about a month from now.

Getness said...

SUPER DITTO!!!

Cheesymoose said...

I'm pretty dang broke as it is, and I still have to get Shellie her birthday gift. It sounds fun, and if I had more time to play(or time to get time to play at that) I would definitely join. Maybe once I get some money and finish my book my mom will gimme a break. She said once I finish the book I'm reading, she'll let me pick the next book I read so if I do have to keep earning time it'll at least be easier.

Cheesymoose said...

Have you guys heard about the next teen club event? It's at village on Monday, May 19th(this Monday) from 1-5pm. There's gonna be a movie, pizza(1$ a slice), ice cream(bring a topping if you can) and lotsa fun stuff. It's 12 and up so as far as I know you can all come(which you SHOULD!). Hope to see ya there.

Getness said...

Im coming. Count me in. My mom already RSVPed. So it should say im coming.

Getness said...

for RuneScape im thinking about not playing during the week and playing a lot on weekends.

Cheesymoose said...

What movie did you vote for? If you say TMNT I will utterly destroy you.

Getness said...

nope i said Ferris Buller's Day Off

Getness said...

Who suggested TMNT?

Getness said...

And what were the other options?

Acorn said...

I'm going! =D

Cheesymoose said...

Orrin suggested TMNT. -_- The other options were Spirited away(ok), Oceans Eleven(also ok), and Night at the Museum(pretty good). You chose the best one thankfully. ^_^

Getness said...

Yeah Ferris is just classic. And i could totally see Orrin suggesting TMNT. Cya today

Getness said...

The nurse thing is so bad though

Acorn said...

Ferris is the best one.

Acorn said...

I have (Luckily) never been to public or private school in my life.

Getness said...

Who else said yes besides me??

Acorn said...

Peter?

Getness said...

Have you ever been to public school Shellie?

Getness said...

maybe

Getness said...

thinking about starting my membership this friday. Can any of you start then?

General405 said...

i was the other person. private school.

Acorn said...

I don't think the Safeway by my house has the cards. So do you think you I could give you my money and you can give me a card?

Cheesymoose said...

As in the day after tomorrow Friday? Maybe... I still have no time so it wouldn't really be worth it. I might though we'll see what happens.

Getness said...

yes that friday. And ben what michael did is he bought a prepaid credit card then he signed up using that. Im going to just my time through my mom through paypal.

Getness said...

And was your private school experience completely horrible?

Getness said...

I almost forgot when i said friday i meant like for the weekend and stuff so if you dont have any time then you could start on sunday or something. I'm just really exited about becoming a member.

General405 said...

it actually wasn't that bad, but i still like homeschooling a lot better.

Getness said...

Yeah i had 2 and a quarter god teachers when i was in public school (aka a govt. funded torture chamber)

Getness said...

i meant good not god

Getness said...

Marie did you vote in my poll?

Acorn said...

I'm thinking I'll try to become a member within like a week or so. =P

Getness said...

Ok cool

Cheesymoose said...

Are any of you going on the DC field trip? Yes I voted on the poll.

Getness said...

nope not me

Getness said...

Marie do you have any RuneScape time?

Acorn said...

I think Jevon is, I'm not. =(

Acorn said...

I think I'm going member within a few days! I'll ask my mom about it, but I can't till tomorrow cause she's really busy today.

Cheesymoose said...

Mommy says I can play rs!!! So what section would you find the membership cards in?

Acorn said...

He already said that there are none, and that Michael bought pre-paid credit cards to use.

Getness said...

Does anyone have time for tomorrow? Im thinking about going mem then.

Acorn said...

I think I'll have time, but I won't be a member by then, maybe on Saturday.

Getness said...

ok ill go on saturday then

Getness said...

Marie do you want me to explain the pre paid credit card thing more?

Cheesymoose said...

No I figured it out my mom says I might start this Sunday. Would you save your time for then if Ben can play?

Getness said...

Yeah i have been saving time for this weekend i have time for today and tommorow.

Acorn said...

I think tomorrow I have some time, I'm not sure how much though.

Getness said...

you a mem yet ben?

Acorn said...

Nope. I'm going to a movie today so I won't be on for a bit.

Getness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheesymoose said...

What movie are you going to see? By the way Prince Caspian sucks if you like the books.

Acorn said...

Just saw that. <.< It sucked.

Getness said...

ok then im definitely not going to see it

Getness said...

Im on rs and im a MEMBER!!!

Acorn said...

Cool. I'll go member later today I suppose.

Cheesymoose said...

Ok, being a member is really fun!

Acorn said...

You're a member now? If so, awesome!

Getness said...

Yeah she is I was on last night and she was.

Acorn said...

Cool.

Getness said...

RuneScape tonight at 8 home skillets.

Cheesymoose said...

Dinner is ready so I'll get on around 8:30-8:45, okay?

Getness said...

ok thats cool

Acorn said...

I have homework. So I'm too busy to play rs. When I'm done with my homework I'll see about going member. No point wasting my time.

Cheesymoose said...

Wow I didn't expect dinner to be so quick. My mom says I can have time in advance so I'm getting on now.

Cheesymoose said...

Dude rs is SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
But I'm in debt 2hrs...

Getness said...

im in debt 1hr 30min but that was fun.

Cheesymoose said...

My mom has redeemed me of my 2hrs and given me free time so I'm getting on.

Acorn said...

Do you have a platypus yet?

Cheesymoose said...

No, it requires 4quests to get it, and the quests require higher lvl stats.

Acorn said...

I see.

Acorn said...

I'm going member today or tomorrow! Once I finish my Hands on Democracy paper! =D

Cheesymoose said...

I have 1hr45min so Im getting on. Ben are you a member yet?

Acorn said...

Nope, I haven't finished my paper yet. =(

Getness said...

I havn't started my paper yet so there you go.

Acorn said...

I finished my paper. =P

Getness said...

cool

Cheesymoose said...

Yay! Well, I have 2hrs5min so I'm getting on JOIN ME!!!!!!

Acorn said...

Dang it! My mom is busy so I can't go member yet... =(

Cheesymoose said...

Hey Ryan...umm...sooo...sorry I said you suck and called you a moron. I was just reeeaaally upset that I lost Molly... soooo... yeeeaaah...

Cheesymoose said...

Dude now I feel really bad will you please forgive me? *puppy eyes*
=/

Acorn said...

YOU DID WHAT??? And I thought you were worthy of the title "Pie Champion", guess not...

Getness said...

Its ok. I get that you were upset i think there is a way to get molly back but im not sure.

Getness said...

i finished the quest yay! ill help you with it if you want marie this time i know how to get through since i have gone 3 times.

Getness said...

This time bring tele runes in case i lead you down a pit again.

Getness said...

whoa almost 100 comments on this post. =D =D =D =D =D =D

Cheesymoose said...

YAY! Thanks man. I did sorta get molly back I just bought another puppy that looks just like her from the pet store.

Acorn said...

Why did you leave last night?

Getness said...

Marie died and i almost did and we ran out of time thats why we got off

Getness said...

100th comment!!!!!!!!!

Cheesymoose said...

I actually beat the quest but thanks anyways. What do you mean lead me down a pit? I didn't have to go anywhere dangerous when I did it. And howcome you went through the maze 3 times? Oh and post on my blog about the whole Indianna Jones thing.

Getness said...

it was because i didnt know you could talk to the dude and tele through

Acorn said...

Actually I was talking about last night at like midnight, I logged off for a minute, and then when I logged back on you were gone.

Getness said...

And the lead you down a pit thing was because of what happened last time.

Getness said...

Just for future reference i cant say no too good puppy eyes. Ill probably regret saying that.

Acorn said...

Will you give me $12,000 in cash? *puppy eyes*

Getness said...

no plus i dont have 12k cash.

Getness said...

It cant be over the top ben

Acorn said...

Okay, fine. Will you give me $50 in cash? *puppy eyes*

Getness said...

nope im in debt remember?

Getness said...

still too much

Acorn said...

Why did you say you were in debt?

Getness said...

because i am because i owe my mom $19.80 it will be $14.80 tomorrow.

Getness said...

you messed up the puppy eyes again too.

Acorn said...

I thought you meant rs time.

Getness said...

nope

Getness said...

Ok that was really fun yesterday. Only 3 lvs till i can use granite! W00t!

Cheesymoose said...

That was really fun. I got my ranged lvl from 2 to 25 in just a lil bit and i got my prayer to 41.

Cheesymoose said...

I ahve 1hr so I'm getting on.

Acorn said...

Meh, you got it up way more then me. =(

Getness said...

Can anyone get one tonight at 8:30 or 9?

Getness said...

ok never mind turns out i cant maybe tomorrow

Acorn said...

Maybe tomorrow.

Getness said...

Yes tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow things will go my waaaay. Tomorrow skys will not be blue. Tomorrow i might know the rest of the words to this sooong.

Getness said...

can anyone come on runescape tonight? If so when?

Acorn said...

I dunno, Random is over, so probably not for long.

Getness said...

Im thinking 9ish

Acorn said...

I'm going on rs now, most of you are probably at vh. I'll be on for about an hour (and yes Marie I did read for an hour)

Getness said...

Do you have to read for your time Ben?

Acorn said...

I don't need to, my mom usually kicks me off if I haven't done any work. But I said I would read for an hour before I play.

Getness said...

oh ok

Acorn said...

Everyone look at the rubber duckie thing on my blog.

Getness said...

im on rs join me if you can