oh and i know its you ben
Lol and how do you "know" it was Ben?
its a guess GOSH!!!
Marie, you are soooo going to pay for this!
what did she so?
did i mess up your acc?
Cause I got framed, and I didn't hack it, But it's fine now.
I didn't intend for you to be blamed so technically I didn't frame you.
anyone going on rs today?
I may.
I have a half-hour so I might earn more time and get on. My mom just gave me unlimited Sundays yay!!!!^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
nice i wish my mom did that....
I thought she did, didn't she?
OOH MY MOM JUST SAID I COULD PLAY TILL SHE KICKS ME OFF YAY!!! Can you guys get on now?
Well I'm getting on anyways.
what if she just said that so she could have the fun of kicking you off right away?
That'd be funny.
that wouldnt be funny it would suck
i must agree with my employer.
I'm getting on rs I have an hour. Too bad (for me) you're at csz.
Aww you're not on anymore, are you?
Well I earned another hour so I'm getting on agian if you see this before I get off join me.I GOT 40 DEF AND A ZAMORAK PLATESKIRT AND A RUNE SHIELD W00T!!
I have unlimited today so just post if any of you get on. I'm up early!
i can get on now if you want.
I'll get on soon. And nice job getting zammy. ;)
No one's on. Post if you're going to get on.
oh me im on
i was up at 4:00.
im getting on tonight im not sure what time though
I'm getting on now. I went to see Iron Man and it was pretty cool.
in half an hour i can get on rs for 40min. let me know if you can join me.
I might be able to.
i am now on rs
Getting on rs. I'm not sure how long I'll be on though...
Post a Comment
35 comments:
oh and i know its you ben
Lol and how do you "know" it was Ben?
its a guess GOSH!!!
Marie, you are soooo going to pay for this!
what did she so?
did i mess up your acc?
Cause I got framed, and I didn't hack it, But it's fine now.
I didn't intend for you to be blamed so technically I didn't frame you.
anyone going on rs today?
I may.
I have a half-hour so I might earn more time and get on. My mom just gave me unlimited Sundays yay!!!!
^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
nice i wish my mom did that....
I thought she did, didn't she?
OOH MY MOM JUST SAID I COULD PLAY TILL SHE KICKS ME OFF YAY!!! Can you guys get on now?
Well I'm getting on anyways.
what if she just said that so she could have the fun of kicking you off right away?
That'd be funny.
that wouldnt be funny it would suck
i must agree with my employer.
I'm getting on rs I have an hour. Too bad (for me) you're at csz.
Aww you're not on anymore, are you?
Well I earned another hour so I'm getting on agian if you see this before I get off join me.
I GOT 40 DEF AND A ZAMORAK PLATESKIRT AND A RUNE SHIELD W00T!!
I have unlimited today so just post if any of you get on. I'm up early!
i can get on now if you want.
I'll get on soon. And nice job getting zammy. ;)
No one's on. Post if you're going to get on.
oh me im on
i was up at 4:00.
im getting on tonight im not sure what time though
I'm getting on now. I went to see Iron Man and it was pretty cool.
in half an hour i can get on rs for 40min. let me know if you can join me.
I might be able to.
i am now on rs
Getting on rs. I'm not sure how long I'll be on though...
Post a Comment