May 6, 2008

New post

Talk about whatever you want here. Especially stuff about an Invader zim best of. I need info for it to happen.

39 comments:

General405 said...

first post!
my shoulder and leg hurt.

Getness said...

i know you said that on bens blog i think

General405 said...

i may have said shoulder and arm. now that its today my shoulder and leg hurt.

Getness said...

Im gonna be on rs today at 7pm. Get time and join me if you can. If that time doesnt work tell me and post what time does.

Cheesymoose said...

Well Mr. Dork is over at my house so once he leaves I'll see if I can earn time.

Getness said...

ha ha ok

Getness said...

how long do you think that will be??

Anonymous said...

I have a paper to work on, so I probably can't go on for long (if at all). =(

Getness said...

awwww ok

Getness said...

what for?

Cheesymoose said...

I can get on when you want.

Getness said...

how much time do you have?

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can get on tonight, I'll be eating dinner then, and then I need to work on my paper, but I might.

Getness said...

i have an hour and a half of rs time.

Cheesymoose said...

I have an hour and my mom says she'll give me some time in advance.

Getness said...

ok want to go on now???

Cheesymoose said...

yes!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I went on for about 45 minutes, and I got my cooking lvl from 18 to 36! =P

Getness said...

wow how?

Cheesymoose said...

What kind of info do you need for the Zim thingy?

Getness said...

ummm well i would need to know how many people are coming.

Getness said...

oops i didnt mean to post it since i wasnt finished. I need to know what dates work. Im also not sure who to invite. If i need anything else ill let you know.

Anonymous said...

I bought 15k worth of trout and cooked them.

Getness said...

nice

Cheesymoose said...

I would come. For me Mondays and Sundays work (they're usually free)

Getness said...

ok im thinking that its just going to be you me and ben. So...... All that i need to know are days from ben and we should be good.

Anonymous said...

Luckily Mondays and Sundays are usually the best days, I'll need to check and see which ones work.

Cheesymoose said...

Do you want either of us to bring anything?

Anonymous said...

All of the required things like um.... Stuff? You got any rs time?

Cheesymoose said...

No, my Mom won't help me earn any time. (once you get to a certain part of the book, you have to review with your teacher/mom)

Anonymous said...

That sucks. =(

Getness said...

i dont think so maybe snacks if you want but i have all the episodes. Another thing i just realized is how long is this going to be. about 15 episodes is over 6 hours so we really have to pick and choose which ones we watch. Do you think you will be able to earn time tomorrow?

Cheesymoose said...

What episodes do you want to watch?

Getness said...

Umm i'm not sure. Season 1 now that i look at it again has some pretty good ones. It might be easier if i knew how long we wanted to sit in front of the tv watching invader zim.

Anonymous said...

I suppose once I get tired of watching it for me.

Getness said...

we have to watch walk for your life, hobo13, and megadoomer.

Acorn said...

Okay, fine by me.

Acorn said...

How soon will you get your toilet fixed?

Getness said...

not sure mom is pretty busy lately so again not sure