May 28, 2008
I finally figured it out!
Ok i figured out which eps i want to watch tell me if there are some i missed that we need to watch. The nightmare begins, Attack of the Saucer Morons, Planet Jackers, A room with a moose, Hamstergeddon, Battle dib, The wettening, Game Slave 2, Battle of the planets, Hobo 13, Walk for your lives, Megadoomer, The sad sad tale of chickenfoot, Gir goes crazy and stuff, Dibs wonderful life of doom, Tak and the hideous new girl, Zim eats waffles, Vindicated!, Gaz taster of pork, The frycook what came from space, The most horrible X-mas ever. Another note we will have to watch them on my computer unless you deal with meaningless subtitles that cant be turned off. Its a Mac so it has a big widescreen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
I forgot to put this in the post. If we watch all of these it comes to almost 6 hours of shows.
So if you dont want to watch tv for 6 hours help me narrow it down.
I'm fine with all of it you choose good episodes. 6hrs is a bit lengthy though...but the only ones I'd be willing to cut are the sad sad tale of chickenfoot,(watched it a BILLION times for the play last year) battle dib, and maybe dibs wonderful life of doom.
well, at this point, all I have to say is,"CURSE YOU SNACKS, CURSE YOU!!!!!!!
ya i could cut dibs wonderful life of doom and chickenfoot. I like battle dib and it wouldnt make THAT much of a difference.
Okay I don't really care what episodes we watch, I'm just assuming you and Marie have a good taste.
Yes, yes we do.
Now that we sorta figured out what eps what time should we do this? My mom suggested that we should maybe separate it into 2 parts so that we are not in front of a tv all day.
Or in this case, computer.
Oh wait I forgot to say what time. Umm... I don't really know.
Well Marie said that she could bring over a little dvd player for us to use so it would be tv ha!
Okay then.
ok my dvd player is really weird it does subtitles on some but not on others i think i know why so im gonna try it today.
You're doing this after the 19th, right?
I'm assuming so.
Yeah im thinking that would work the best.
I finished my Scenario! =P
I did too!!! Now i just need to write the paper...... -_-
I already did that. =D
Oops, didn't mean that, I already STARTED that. <.<
Wikipedia unfortunately doesn't have much on my battle, and on top of that, the ONE week I missed happened to be the one with the video on my scenario. =(
IM on runescape
Post a Comment