I would say that in person today if I were going to VH today.
Why aren't you?HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLIE!!!!!
Happy birthday Shellie!
Because i dont like my class on thursday and my mom didnt want to go to VH.
I thought you liked it.
You said if you didn't like that class you'd come to AoE2!!!! Liar...
im not a liar!! I dont like that class and MY MOM WANTED TO STAY HOME FROM VH. It was good the first 3 weeks or so. Now its boring.
Oh i now get what you said.
happy birthday!
Maybe it'll be good later.
What will be?
Your class.
oh
Sorry about the boring class Ryan. Thanks for the post! It filled me with jollification. =]
Im glad it did
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I would say that in person today if I were going to VH today.
Why aren't you?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLIE!!!!!
Happy birthday Shellie!
Because i dont like my class on thursday and my mom didnt want to go to VH.
I thought you liked it.
You said if you didn't like that class you'd come to AoE2!!!!
Liar...
im not a liar!! I dont like that class and MY MOM WANTED TO STAY HOME FROM VH. It was good the first 3 weeks or so. Now its boring.
Oh i now get what you said.
happy birthday!
Maybe it'll be good later.
What will be?
Your class.
oh
Sorry about the boring class Ryan. Thanks for the post! It filled me with jollification. =]
Im glad it did
Post a Comment