May 11, 2008
Comedy Sportz Show
Ok that was fun. Im not sure whether it was my favorite that i've done but it was good. I was actually happy when we lost since you get to beat up the other team in slow motion. I wish we had gotten to play arms interview though i was really looking forward to that. The story was less psychotic than usual. Which is kinda scary looking at how weird it was. But allot of the time weird is funny so it was good. All in all a good show. I cant wait for next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
You need to know how to spell "a lot", it's not "allot".
I can't login to my other account for some reason, I've tried a lot. Therefor there won't be anymore posts on The Land of Many Fish. Nor will Acorn! post again. We are now The Land of Many Tacos? So please visit it. And make sure to join my staff again.
did you remember to attack switzerland?
i just did what the computer told me to correct it as
I thought the show was hilarious. Haha, Ben got brown bagged...
you spelled therefore wrong!!!!!!! O BURN!!!!! This will be thoroughly rubbed in your FACE!!!
My mom is letting me play some more since nobody's using the computer.
Awww i couldn't go on since i had been kicked off the computer for the rest of the day/night.
Thats okay. I wasn't even on very long cuz we went out to eat.
cool was it good?
was it chinese food?
It was good and it was Mexican.
yum
baja fresh?
i wonder how all this relates to CSZ?
ha ha thats a good point. its because of runescape
Mexican food is awesome.
Your poll doesn't have enough games on it.
It was Juan Colorado.
Ooh, I've been there! =D
Never heard of it
It's good.
sounds good i like mexican food
Post a Comment