May 1, 2008

CHALLENGE (and not the kind you think ben)

I challenge anyone who is willing to face me to a battle in AoE2 or Brawl.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to Brawl you. 1-on-1 Final Destination, 5 lives each, no items.

General405 said...

i'll play the winner wih same rules.

General405 said...

where are you planning on doing this?

Anonymous said...

I have no clue. All I know is that I'll win (no offense Ryan)

Cheesymoose said...

I'll play you in either. Howcome you weren't at village today? Or did I just miss you?

Anonymous said...

He said he wasn't going today.

Getness said...

I didnt go since I wasnt going to go to my photo class and my mom and I both didnt want to go to vh today.

Anonymous said...

Here is the type of challenge I'm used to, from the awesome CSZ game Wikipedia.

“CHALLENGE”
“Yes, Ben?”
“He can't play anyone without going to their house”
“I will accept that”
“And so.... You can play Brawl online IF you have WiFi, you can play AoE2 if you have the Mac version.”
“3 seconds left....”
“Online Brawl-”
“CHALLENGE”
“Yes, Alex?“
“I am stalling for time”
“I will accept that”
“And... Time's up! Alex wins!”

Getness said...

I meant to say this earlier marie. Awww you missed me. :)

Jevon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheesymoose said...

Thats' not exactly what I meant but ok sure.

General405 said...

i can beat all of you.

Cheesymoose said...

In AoE2? Doubt it.

General405 said...

in brawl.

Anonymous said...

Phht. That's what you say now.

General405 said...

i'm probably just over confident because i played for 2 nights in a row about 5 hours each against people who are probably worse than me and only lost once.

Anonymous said...

Who did you play against?

General405 said...

some friends from seattle, their friend who i'd never seen before, and my brother noah. the guys from seattle were really really good at halo 3 though.