David Cook is awesome! Oh yeah, it was pretty shocking, but still awesome! David Cook to me has so many more rememberable performances then 'lil David. It was a good finale though. Rock on David Cook!!!!!!!
Little david was good but he hadnt found his style because of his father. Where as David Cook totally knew his style and he felt his songs and he was a great performer. I personally think that Simon was hard on David Cook so that he would get more votes.
wonder if anyone will notice this post... i totally agree about idol this season, although my mom threatened to stop cooking if i so much as mention "david cook" so keep this mum will ya?
15 comments:
David Cook is awesome! Oh yeah, it was pretty shocking, but still awesome! David Cook to me has so many more rememberable performances then 'lil David. It was a good finale though. Rock on David Cook!!!!!!!
Yeah, he totally deserved to win. He rocks! Plus, he plays guitar. Archuletta was just.....okay... =\
Agreed.
Little david was good but he hadnt found his style because of his father. Where as David Cook totally knew his style and he felt his songs and he was a great performer. I personally think that Simon was hard on David Cook so that he would get more votes.
I heard that Shellie scared you at whole foods today haha XD.
How so?
yup it felt weird because my mom looked over then i feel cold fingers crawling up my neck. I jumped out of my seat it was funny.
I wish I'd seen it you know I would be cracking up. =D
that sounds like you
I had an egg that cracked up this morning.
Ben, I believe that would be called a "groaner", was it?
Yes I suppose it was.
i concur
wonder if anyone will notice this post... i totally agree about idol this season, although my mom threatened to stop cooking if i so much as mention "david cook" so keep this mum will ya?
i noticed the post!
Post a Comment